They are a dynamic team operating within the Compliance & Ethics domains for the Euroclear Group. Compliance & Ethics serves an integral part of the ‘Three Lines of Defense’, helping to protect the integrity and enhance the reputation of Euroclear in the market.
If you want to work in an environment allowing to develop yourself, have an impact and ‘fight the good fight’ doing something genuinely important for their company, their industry and society at large, get in touch with us!
Recognising the importance of culture in managing risks, Euroclear has set out its vision for compliance and ethics: “High standards of compliance and ethics are an integral part of Euroclear’s culture enabling us to build trust, enhance and protect our reputation whilst delivering our strategy in changing times.”
Fraud and Ethics is a critical area within the Euroclear group. As Anti-Fraud & Ethics Specialist, you will collaborate with a team of Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) providing advisory and investigation services related to various subject matters.
The advisory services are wide ranging and include the development of frameworks, regulatory expertise, support to the business, drafting and delivering policies and training, and the development of relevant control activities. The investigation services cover sensitive and confidential reviews of suspected financial crime.
In this context, you will be providing these services mainly to Euroclear Bank, but also to Euroclear S.A. (our parent company) and the (I)CSDs of the Euroclear group. You will report directly to the Head of Anti-Fraud & Ethics while working and interacting with a multitude of stakeholders.
- Provide support to the SMEs in designing and implementing the Conduct & Culture risk framework (controls, risk assessments, reporting to Senior Management and continuous improvement planning)
- Provide support to the SME in implementing the anti-Tax evasion framework (controls, risk assessments, support to the 1st Line in assessing the Tax evasion risks, investigations)
- Assist in preparing and providing training and building awareness about Tax evasion, Conduct & Ethics, and Speak-Up
- Providing support on internal and external fraud & misconduct investigations. Review documents, conduct interviews, identify relevant elements and summarize findings into factual reports
- Overall provide support to the team for transversal tasks
- You are familiar with Compliance & Ethics domains, and ideally with investigations
- You are familiar with operating in a regulated business environment
- You are fluent in English
- You have strong drafting skills
- You have advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Experience within Financial Services and/or Consultancy is a plus
- You have important personal values such as (integrity, ethical standards, willingness to protect the reputation of the Euroclear group entities…)
- You are detailed-oriented and analytical
- You have an inquisitive mind, you are critical and are eager to learn
- You are a team player and are willing to work in a multi-cultural team
- You are disciplined and have strong organisation skills
- You communicate with enthusiasm and passion
- You can manage changing circumstances and ambiguity
- You have an independent mindset, are assertive and can manage internal and external stakeholders
- You are proactive and capable of operating with limited support by structuring your own workload and ensuring timely and quality delivery whilst leveraging available support and tools
- A dynamic and engaging environment where you can develop yourself and have impact
- Continuous training opportunities in line with your line of work
- Contact with various internal stakeholders at different levels of seniority
- The possibility to work on multiple domains
- Euroclear recruits people from all walks of life. Their 3,500 employees represent 89 nationalities, of which over 50% are women. They are deeply convinced that diversity of talents, backgrounds and opinions is a key to success, by fostering engagement, energy and innovation. They are committed to promoting diversity within the organisation, as well as an inclusive environment where everyone can be themselves, feels valued and respected, regardless of their background
Please send your application and/or CV to Annemie Schuermans: email@example.com (+32 471 42 63 23)
Download vacancy here