The CTO supports the vision, strategy, design and drives execution of the hardware and software products of Powerdale.
Management of a Team of 10 direct & 20 indirect reports – reporting to the CEO.
(S)He drives the product managers (PM) and the development capacity groups (CG) towards efficient delivery of products and customer projects.
The CTO supervises the planning and the execution of the various development projects.
(S)He is also in charge of the planning of the development groups (capacity planning), balancing and structuring of:
- Product Priorities
- Customer Projects
- Customer Support
- Technology Roadmap
The CTO is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, coordinating the PM and the CG : therefore (s)he is part of the management team working closely with PM, CG, finance, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
The CTO job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
You can see this person as a conductor of an orchestra, neither player nor composer but aware of all instruments in the orchestra and of the score.
- Manage agile product development process from product management point of view
- Organize product management team as interface to rest of organization (production, customers service, sales)
- Organize work of capacity groups so they can focus on planned development work
- Ensure coherency of product lines (architecture, UX)
- Develop and maintain understanding of product, market, and competition
- Organize collection and analysis of feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and products
- Keep abreast of goings-on in industry including customer issues
- Identify areas for growth and create strategic product line roadmaps to help drive adoption of product and differentiating features
- Analyse potential partner relationships for product and lead effort to integrate our applications with other leading industry systems
- Implement and execute testing and continuous integration process with dedicated testing team
- Manage all lifecycle stages for product from ideation through sunset, with responsibility for ensuring that deliverables are understood and releases are delivered on time
- Understands technology Reduce cost of delay
- Previous working experience as Product Manager and/or Developer for 5 year(s)
- Experience in Quality Assurance or continuous integration
- MA in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
- Knowledge of Agile methodology for product development
- Project Management experience with hard- and software development projects
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills
- Empathy with different roles in the organization
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills, also when conflicting goals appear (e.g. Sales versus Development requirements)
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams even without formal authority
- Attention to details
- Languages: Dutch – French – English
- Preferred Skills: Team player Act as leader within company
- Insights preference: Blue
Please send your application and/or CV to Annemie Schuermans: email@example.com (+32 471 42 63 23)
Download vacancy here