You are responsible for the industrialization & continuous improvement of the production. By proposing operational industrial solutions you organize the manufacturing of our new products and major product changes in the most effective and efficient manor.
- For every release of a new product or an adjustment of a product, you are responsible for setting up the production process in line with Powerdales strategy, within our own production workshop and/or with production partners. This includes all coordination with internal teams as well as with suppliers and partners. You prepare our production equipment for future growth
- You are the key industrial representative in the bid and project phase. In all product life cycle phases, you play an important role and will contribute to ensure communication between the parties involved in the project such as Product Management Team, Engineering Team, Suppliers, and possibly with the external customer
- As Industrial Architect you are the central point of contact towards Product Management, engineering and our partners for the Supply Chain
- You are involved in drawing up the bid phase, order acceptance/launch, design and the production phase of a project and products. You supply input to different teams to enable the set-up of the supply chain for the entire Life Cycle of the products, including Life Cycle Costs and service provision
- You will contribute to the implementation of the necessary processes within Production, Quality and Customer Service, with training and information sessions for our own teams and the teams of our partners
- You continuously guide our production partners to further expand & optimize the production process by adapting the tools, quality, components, production procedures, etc.
- You are looking for solutions for possible repairs or blockages in the production process, during assembly or during the test phase
- You know our test benches & can support our partners with troubleshooting in case of problems during testing
- You will take up during start-up the daily planning with our partner & follow up the local stock with them
- You communicate with your colleagues from Product Management, Quality, Development & Production to formulate objectives and understand requirements
- You organize the workflow to meet specifications and deadlines. Qualifications and Education Requirements
- You are an engineer, preferably with knowledge of electricity / electronics / the world of energy
- You have demonstrable knowledge and experience in the field of program and production management within the high-tech industry
- You have affinity with production technologies and processes, logistics and supply chain management;
- You have knowledge from and experience with Procurement, Planning, Cost Control and Lean Manufacturing
- You like to put your technical knowledge into practice and you have a hands-on attitude
- You have a great ability to concentrate and take care of projects from start to finish
- You are communicative and results oriented
- You are flexible to respond to changing situations and environments
- You have a good understanding of quality standards
- You are proficient in MS Office and ERP software
- You have excellent organizational and leaderships skills
- You pay attention to details.
- Languages: Fluent in Dutch, French and English
- Travel: to partners & suppliers (Riemst, Nijvel, Gent,…)
- Location : Rhode-Saint-Genèse / at our partners
A job like no other, with challenges in a unique environment in full motion, with growth opportunities and an attractive salary package.
Please send your application and/or CV to Annemie Schuermans: firstname.lastname@example.org (+32 471 42 63 23)
Download vacancy here
PROGRESSIO is a registered Senior & Executive Search Agency: Flanders (VG. 1800/B) and Brussels (B-AB11.001)