Paulig was founded in 1876 when Gustav Paulig started his business in the heart of Helsinki. The company is family-owned still today. Paulig offers coffee, food concepts, spices, plant-based products and snacks. The company’s brands are Paulig, Santa Maria, Risenta, Gold&Green and Poco Loco. Paulig has operations in 13 countries and sales amounted to EUR 921 million in 2019. The group has about 2.100 employees. www.pauliggroup.com
As Sourcing Manager, you will be responsible for driving and executing sourcing activities based on category strategy, policies and market requirements. You will contribute on the development of sourcing category strategy and supplier selections; which includes negotiation with supplier’s contracts and manage supplier’s relationships.
Your will be working in the Tex Mex category with responsibility of a portfolio of sauce and salsa suppliers.
This role is a permanent position, the role is located in Roeselare, Belgium.
You will report to Head of Sourcing, Contract Manufacturing & Raw Material.
- Develop and implement category strategies and plans in line with group-level strategies, policies and guidelines
- Lead supplier selection, relationship, partnership and negotiation
- Continuously evaluate suppliers’ performance based on e.g. cost, quality, service, availability, reliability, sustainability and flexibility
- Conduct sustainability audits for own suppliers together with the lead auditor
- Identify, realize and track savings opportunities
- Monitor & benchmark market trends and best practices
- Work will all relevant internal stakeholders e.g. Finance, NPD, Marketing and Supply
- Act and live according to the Paulig Group’s values: Grow together, Strive for excellence and Stay curious
- University or Bachelor degree preferable in Engineering or Economics
- 3+ years of sourcing experience in category sourcing
- Experience in driving change
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Experience in project management and leading virtual teams
- International working experience
- Used to working with change management preferably in matrix organizations and have strong collaboration skills
- Team player with a flexible can-do attitude and a curious mind
- Like working with different cultures
- Relationship-oriented and enjoy engaging other people
- See the bigger picture and have very strong analytical skills
- Fluent in English
- Located in Roeselare, working in truly international environment
- Required to travel
- Challenging and interesting work in family-owned company of strong brands and products
- A work community that shares strong values Strive for Excellence, Stay Curious and Grow Together and sticks together in the quest of Exploring Great Taste
- What do their employees think about Paulig?
- According to their employee engagement survey TellUs 2018, 92% of Pauligians see that their strategy and goals are worth aiming for, 93% see they are living up to the company values and 91% see the future of the company looks bright
- Constantly developing company where you won’t get bored
- Possibility to take things forward and work internationally across our different locations
- Manager who believes in you and supports whenever needed
Please send your application and/or CV to Annemie Schuermans: email@example.com (+32 471 42 63 23)
Download vacancy here