Vynova is a leading European producer of chlor-alkali products and PVC. With production sites in five countries and more than 1,250 dedicated employees, they achieve an annual turnover of 830 million euros. Although they are a young company, they can build on decades of experience as part of large international chemical groups. At Vynova they strive for a respectful, pleasant working environment and we stand for a culture of continuous improvement and personal development.
Pro-actively manage all the procurement activities related to technical parts & equipment, MRO & the related services. Take responsibility and accountability for the supplier & procurement related activities (in close cooperation with the internal stakeholders and tactical buyers): supplier selection & awarding, commercial negotiations of prices, terms & conditions and the related contracts. Maintain and improve a preferred supplier list for the dedicated categories. Support the internal customers in the different areas, actively work on improvement projects and work with the colleagues in the procurement team on P2P related matters, expediting and risk mitigation. Manage and improve the relevant process descriptions and procedures. Carry out the requested reporting.
- Define the procurement strategy and plan for the main categories within MRO/technical parts & related Services (Maintenance, repair, operations spend). Define the strategic sourcing actions to work on supplier consolidation, improvement of the service levels and commercial conditions and to reduce the admin workload. Install and maintain an overview of the preferred suppliers and the existing contracts and agreements. Extend the preferred suppliers, define and roll out the procurement strategy and plan and review necessary actions on a regular basis
- Define opportunities for improvement and cost savings and carry out the projects defined. Actively evaluate and implement solutions such as automation of low value added purchases, the use of Punch-out catalogues, Vendor Managed Inventory Programs and supplier rationalization
- Review the procurement process for spare parts and warehouse items and define the procurement strategy with the aim to achieve; supplier consolidation (through a number of agreements with key suppliers), automation of the ordering process and reduction of admin. Define the purchase or repair strategy where appropriate and review the opportunities to outsource non-core activities
- Actively improve the ordering and expediting process. Watch over the P2P process, the management of prices and conditions in SAP and the optimization of the ordering flow. Work closely together with the tactical buyers (procurement experts) to make sure the ordering, suppliers follow up and related tasks in SAP are caried out accurately. Define and track KPI’s related to the improvement of the service levels for MRO
- Keep all documentation of processes, change requirements and projects within the area of procurement up‑to‑date. Take responsibility for compliance with guidelines and rules concerning SHE and ISO (ISO 500001, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, …)
- Technical Bachelor’s / Master Degree, chemistry, applied economic science – excellent knowledge of English
- Experience: +/- 8 years’ experience in technical / MRO buying & procurement, as (category) buyer MRO, technical proc.
- Competencies: Integrating, organising, influencing, business knowledge
- A dynamic working environment with plenty of room for own initiative.
- Extensive guidance in the workplace and various opportunities for further development.
- An attractive salary supplemented with fringe benefits.
Please send your application and/or CV to Annemie Schuermans: firstname.lastname@example.org (+32 471 42 63 23)
Download vacancy here