Vynova is a leading European producer of chlor-alkali products and PVC. With production sites in five countries and more than 1,250 dedicated employees, they achieve an annual turnover of 830 million euros. Although they are a young company, they can build on decades of experience as part of large international chemical groups. At Vynova they strive for a respectful, pleasant working environment and they stand for a culture of continuous improvement and personal development.
One strategic buyer will support the site of Beek (The Netherlands), the other one will support the site of Mazingarbe (France).
Pro-actively manage all the procurement activities related to Capex projects, during the different phases of the project. Take responsibility and accountability for the supplier & procurement related activities (together with the dedicated project team): supplier selection & awarding, commercial negotiations of prices, terms & conditions and the related contracts. Maintain and improve a preferred supplier list for Capex related purchases.
Support the internal customers in the different phase of the projects and work with the colleagues in the procurement team on P2P related matters, expediting and risk mitigation. Manage and improve the relevant process descriptions and procedures. Carry out the requested reporting. Represent procurement and safeguard the early involvement of procurement in Capex projects.
- Support the (annual, quarterly,.) project planning and prioritisation process for Capex projects. Proactively manage the interactions with the project leaders for the dedicated projects, to ensure the early involvement of procurement. Participate in the project reviews and represent procurement in these multi-functional team meetings. Work out the strategic souring plan for the dedicated categories/projects and review this in line with the priorities of the company and/or the internal customers. Identify potential cost savings, supplier consolidation and bundling opportunities in assigned categories. Communicate and report on the sourcing plan in line with the targets defined. Actively support and deliver input for the sanctioning process & Capex Board
- Execute and manage the RFI/RFQ process. Take the lead on the bid comparison and make sure the decisions, needs and KPI’s are well documented. Work closely together with the internal customers on the selection and awarding of the suppliers, in accordance with the Vynova procedure. Maintain a preferred supplier list as part of the procurement strategy. Negotiate Terms and conditions ensuring compliance with Vynova’s T&C’s. Negotiate contracts, agreements and SLA’s in line with the needs
- Support the internal customers during CAPEX projects on all supplier related matters (change management, complaints, escalations,…) Coordinate contract milestones, deliverables (e.g. FAT’s and acceptance events)
- Manage supply chain risk. Manage the supply base and manage critical supplier performance. Perform expediting activities and visits to ensure adherence to schedule and milestone activities, where appropriate
- Evaluate and monitor contract performance following contract placement to ensure compliance with contractual obligations and to determine need for changes. Support the annual vendor and contractor evaluation process
- Keep all documentation of processes, change requirements and projects within the area of procurement up‑to‑date. Take responsibility for compliance with guidelines and rules concerning SHE and ISO (ISO 500001, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, …)
- Master Degree – excellent knowledge of English and French
- Experience: 7–10 years’ experience in technical/Capex buying & procurement, as (category) buyer Capex, technical proc.
- Competencies: Integrating, organising, influencing, business knowledge
- A dynamic working environment with plenty of room for own initiative
- Extensive guidance in the workplace and various opportunities for further development
- An attractive salary supplemented with fringe benefits
Please send your application and/or CV to Annemie Schuermans: email@example.com (+32 471 42 63 23)
Download vacancy here